If you are an administrative professional dedicated to client service and thrive in a fast-paced office, we would love to connect.
UES Consulting Services, Inc. is hiring for a full-time administrative professional to join our team in Kansas City, MO. This professional will work directly with our engineering and environmental teams to compile and complete client reports; this includes management of report documentation, organizing files both electronically and in hard copy format, ensuring completed reports are delivered to clients on deadline and completing necessary internal documentation, including expense reports, associated with client jobs. This position will also communicate directly with our clients to prepare and deliver project proposals and other necessary information in a timely manner.
In addition to working with our engineering and environmental teams, this position will also assist our Controller with basic bookkeeping tasks, such as mailing monthly statements, auditing monthly postage reports and filing. General office duties such as supply orders, answering our main telephone line and other administrative tasks are included in this team member’s role.
For this administrative professional position, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate they are:
· Extremely detail oriented.
· Dedicated to the highest level of client satisfaction.
· Experienced in working with other professionals in an office environment.
· Excellent at both internal and external communication via email and phone.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere
Job training will be provided for the right candidate.
If you are a highly-motivated, self-starting environmental, engineering or geological professional, we would love to connect.
As an Environmental Consultant with UES Consulting Services, Inc., you will conduct environmental research, evaluate data, perform site inspections, and prepare reports for PHASE I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), along with other environmental consulting tasks. The Environmental Consultant will be expected to follow prescribed procedures in order to perform PHASE I ESAs in accordance with regulatory standards, under limited to moderate supervision.
Job Duties Include:
- Using prescribed methods, performs technical assignments and prepares reports-may be in the office or in the field
- Assists in the collection and analysis of data from reports, maps, drawings, laboratory results and other research sources
- Client contact pertaining to specific projects
- Limited travel will be required
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in on of the following studies: environmental studies, engineering, geology, biology or other science-related field
- PRIOR experience performing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments or AT LEAST TWO YEARS experience in an environmental-related field
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through technical/scientific writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Environmental Professional status according to federal standards
- AHERA Asbestos Inspector Certification
Working for UES
UES Consulting Services, Inc, offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings plan and paid personal leave/holidays. We are a family owned and operated business, focused on cultivating a culture that encourages professional excellence and exceeding client expectations.
Ready to Connect?
Please submit your cover letter and resume using this form and select the position you are interested in applying for. Our team will be in touch should your education and qualifications match our candidate profile.
Submit Your Resume
Questions? Having technical difficulties submitting your resume? Please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org and your inquiry will be answered within one business day.