We currently seek to fill a new Environmental Consultant position. If you are a highly-motivated, self-starting environmental, engineering or geological professional, we would love to connect.
Use the form below to send us your resume for consideration for this position, or future openings.
As an Environmental Consultant with UES Consulting Services, Inc., you will conduct environmental research, evaluate data, perform site inspections, and prepare reports for PHASE I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), along with other environmental consulting tasks. The Environmental Consultant will be expected to follow prescribed procedures in order to perform PHASE I ESAs in accordance with regulatory standards, under limited to moderate supervision.
Job Duties Include:
- Using prescribed methods, performs technical assignments and prepares reports-may be in the office or in the field
- Assists in the collection and analysis of data from reports, maps, drawings, laboratory results and other research sources
- Client contact pertaining to specific projects
- Limited travel will be required
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in on of the following studies: environmental studies, engineering, geology, biology or other science-related field
- PRIOR experience performing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments or AT LEAST TWO YEARS experience in an environmental-related field
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through technical/scientific writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Environmental Professional status according to federal standards
- AHERA Asbestos Inspector Certification
Working for UES
UES Consulting Services, Inc, offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings plan and paid personal leave/holidays. We are a family owned and operated business, focused on cultivating a culture that encourages professional excellence and exceeding client expectations.
Ready to Connect?
Interested in sending us your resume for future consideration? Please submit your cover letter and resume using this form.
Questions? Having technical difficulties submitting your resume? Please contact our team via email@example.com and your inquiry will be answered within one business day.