UES is hiring! Currently, we seek to fill the following position:
Property Conditions Inspector
As a Property Condition Inspector with UES, you will conduct site specific research, evaluate data, perform site inspections, and prepare reports for Property Condition Assessment reports (PCAs), along with other environmental consulting and engineering reporting tasks. The Property Conditions Inspector will be expected to follow prescribed procedures in order to perform Property Condition Assessment reports (PCAs) in accordance with regulatory standards, under limited to moderate supervision.
Job Duties Include:
- Performing onsite property walk-thru surveys and inspections
- Conducting site history research, analyzing environmental records and reviewing site inspection results to make recommendations regarding environmental concerns
- Composing PCA reports to meet client deadlines
- Required travel of up to 50%
- 2+ years experience in conducting Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and/or Phase I/II onsite inspections, along with preparing reports
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture
- A professional license in engineering or architecture is preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail in both field inspections and technical writing skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment where client service is placed with the highest regard
Working for UES
UES Consulting Services, Inc, offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings plan and paid personal leave/holidays. We are a family owned and operated business, focused on cultivating a culture that encourages professional excellence and exceeding client expectations.
Ready to Apply?
Interested in applying for one of our open positions? Please submit your cover letter and resume using this form.
Questions? Having technical difficulties submitting your resume? Please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org and your inquiry will be answered within one business day.