UES is hiring! Currently, we seek to fill the following positions:
This team member will work directly with our engineers and environmental professionals to compile and complete client reports; this includes management of report documentation, organizing files both electronically and in hard copy format, ensuring completed reports are delivered to clients on deadline and completing necessary internal documentation, including expense reports, associated with client jobs. In addition to working with our engineering and environmental teams, this position will also assist our Controller with basic bookkeeping tasks, such as mailing monthly statements, auditing monthly postage reports and filing. General office duties such as supply orders and other administrative tasks are included in this team member’s role.
Job Duties Include:
- General office work; answering phones, managing office supplies, shipping/receiving of office mail, client communications and packages, copy and review of reports, expense reports, etc.
- Client communication
- Assisting a busy team of professionals to complete ESAs and PCA reports, while ensuring deadlines are met
For this administrative assistant position, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate they are extremely detail-oriented and dedicated to the highest level of client satisfaction. Job training will be provided for the right candidate, along with competitive salary, benefits that include paid leave, vacation, holidays, 401k and health insurance.
Property Conditions Inspector
As a Property Conditions Inspector with UES, you will conduct site specific research, evaluate data, perform site inspections, and prepare reports for Property Condition Assessment reports (PCAs), along with other environmental consulting and engineering reporting tasks. The Property Conditions Inspector will be expected to follow prescribed procedures in order to perform Property Condition Assessment reports (PCAs) in accordance with regulatory standards, under limited to moderate supervision.
Job Duties Include:
- Performing onsite property walk-thru surveys and inspections
- Conducting site history research, analyzing environmental records and reviewing site inspection results to make recommendations regarding environmental concerns
- Composing PCA reports to meet client deadlines
- Required travel of up to 50%
- 2+ years experience in conducting Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and/or Phase I/II onsite inspections, along with preparing reports
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture
- A professional license in engineering or architecture is preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail in both field inspections and technical writing skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment where client service is placed with the highest regard
Working for UES
UES Consulting Services, Inc, offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings plan and paid personal leave/holidays. We are a family owned and operated business, focused on cultivating a culture that encourages professional excellence and exceeding client expectations.
Ready to Apply?
Interested in applying for one of our open positions? Please submit your cover letter and resume using this form.
Questions? Having technical difficulties submitting your resume? Please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org and your inquiry will be answered within one business day.